Ted Wyman, M.D.
Dr. Ted Wyman brings a wealth of medical experience with a focus on general practice and occupational medicine. As a former Medical Director, Medical-Review Officer, and
Dr. Wyman graduated Medical School from Loma Linda University School of Medicine followed by time at the University of Southern California.
He places an emphasis on providing comprehensive care. His ability to understand patient needs and provide counseling and medical-procedural skills to meet those needs is highly appreciated by patients and staff.
- Board-Certified Family Nurse-Practitioner
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing: Universidad Adventista de las Antillas
- Masters in Nurse-Practitioner: Universidad del Turabo, Puerto Rico
- Fluent in Portuguese and Spanish
- Masters in Medical Science: Saint Francis University, Loretto, PA
- A.S. Physician Assistant: San Joaquim Valley College, Visalia, CA
- BA in Clinical Psychology: National University, San Diego, CA
- Fluent in Spanish
- Dr. Lloyd completed his medical education with a Fifth Pathway Internship at Loma Linda University and Residency Training at LLUMC. He holds licenses in California and three other states and memberships in several medical societies.
Ana Caroline (Carol) Remigio, N.P.
Focused on individual and compassionate care, Carol creates custom treatment plans to address a multitude of primary-care issues. She is passionate about preventative medicine and values building long-term relationships with her patients to ensure consistency in care. She also provides multiple minimally invasive, in-office procedures, Women’s Health, Geriatric Medicine, and Pediatric care.
Alan Valenzuela, P.A.-C.
Alan A Valenzuela MMSc, PA-C has extensive experience in Trauma/
Frederick Lloyd, M.D.
As Doctor and Director, Dr. Lloyd actively promotes the mission of Rancho Paseo Medical Group to provide whole patient care and recognizes the staff as the most important component in providing quality care.
In addition to general practice,
With a focus on physical, mental, and spiritual health,
Rancho Paseo has a goal to increase on-site service
that will provide more convenience
resulting in better compliance and overall patient health.
Physicians Beaumont, CA . Physicians Banning, CA . Doctors Beaumont, CA . Doctors Banning, CA . – It is a pleasure to serve the San Gorgonio Pass with total Family Care.