For further details on the plans available in our area or to enroll Call Bridget Barich @ (909) 793-9683 to schedule an appointment. Bridget is our licensed and certified Medicare Health Plan Options Consultant.
Do you have the best plan in place for next year? With Open Enrollment from October 15, 2017, to December 7, 2017, now is a great opportunity to review your Medicare coverage and compare all your options.
Bridget Barich, with ISU Barich Insurance, will provide you with enrollment assistance and offer an unbiased analysis on the full range of options available to you. She will answer all questions, address any concerns, and explain the plan benefit information to you.
Questions You May Want to Discuss:
• What kind of Medicare benefit changes can I expect in 2018?
• Are there changes in the Medicare Part D prescription drug coverage for 2018?
• How will my Medicare prescription drug costs in 2018 compare with 2017?
• How do I know what Medicare coverage is right for me?
• How much does Medicare cost?
• How does Medicare apply if I work past age 65?
• Does Medicare cover dental care expenses?
• What’s the difference between Medicare supplement insurance and Medicare Advantage?
• What’s the difference between a Medicare Advantage HMO and a PPO?
• How does Medicare automatic renewal work?
• What’s the difference between Medicare and Medicaid?
Tags: Health Plan Consultation, Medicare, Open Enrollment
Categorised in: Medical Practice
This post was written by MU Rancho Paseo Medical Group