Serving the San Gorgonio Pass since 1992.
Rancho Paseo Medical Group is a Christian clinic with the mission
to serve patients physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
Our Mission Statement:
1. To share the Good News of Christianity, that Jesus gave Himself for us so that we may live for eternity.
2. To provide optimal quality medical care for our clients.
3. To be an active and supportive member of the community.
4. To be the best organization we can be, taking care of each other, and providing the best work environment we possibly can.
5. To provide the above using the council and name of Seventh-day Adventist.
6. To recognize that this is God’s business and we are working for Him.
Serving The Pass – Banning, Beaumont, Cherry Valley, Cabazon, and surrounding communities
Our Medical Group has been serving The San Gorgonio Pass (Banning, Beaumont, Cherry Valley, Cabazon, and surrounding communities) since 1992 with accessible, quality, healthcare. The San Gorgonio Pass is home to a diverse group of people of all ages, ethnicities, and social backgrounds. We appreciate each individual and family in our community and the benefits each brings.
Rancho Paseo began serving the Pass Area in 1992, located in the Sun Lakes shopping Center in Banning. Dr. Lloyd and another physician offered family services later expanding to the present site in the San Gorgonio Medical Buildings. After a couple years of service, the other physician followed a call to serve in Africa as Dr. Lloyd continued at RPMG. The practice has steadily grown to provide high quality services to many patients. Dr. Smith joined the group in 2007 bringing with her great expertise in family practice including senior care and women’s health. Dr. Wyman joined the practice bringing with him medical director experience, and expertise in full spectrum care. Dr. Wyman’s approach to providing comprehensive and compassionate primary care to all ages has greatly impacted the practice’s ability to make a difference in this community. The staff at RPMG has been described by the patients as very friendly and caring with great service.
As RPMG continues to grow, adding physicians and services, we will strive to always provide the personal care and attention our patients desire.